Woitzel family

I love this time of year...it's the time of the year when I start doing alot more family sessions instead of children's sessions. And, I have to say that I just LOVE to photograph families! There's something about being able to show how much a mom and dad loves their child in a photograph. Take this family, for example. I think it's clear to see how much they adore their little one. And, he is so precious. I just wanted to pack him up and bring him home with me at the end of our session. On this beautiful summer evening, the Woitzel family had me out to their gorgeous farm. These first few photos were taken in their barn. It was the cleanest barn I have ever seen in my life. I mean, you could seriously eat off of the floor if you had to. And how many barns can you say that about?









No comments: