Pricing Change effective September, 2013

I will be booking for October and November sessions soon and want to take a few moments to share about my new pricing effective immediately (not effective for any sessions I currently have on my schedule).
For 1-2 children (and family photos if desired), the price will be going up from $150 to $200 and the number of photos you receive will increase from 10-15 to 20-25 photos.
For 3 or more children (and family photos if desired), the price will stay the same at $250, but I am slightly increasing the number of photos I give you with this CD as well and you will now receive 30-35 photos. Although my pricing is changing, I am happy to be giving you a few more photos, as well as running periodic sales on sessions, something I have not been able to do in the past.
I haven't raised my pricing on family sessions in quite awhile, and I hesitate to do so now.  This decision has been a long time in the making.  I love my customers, and I would hate to lose any of you due to a pricing increase.  However, this winter will mark five years for me in the photography business, and my pricing increase is reflective of my increased experience and competency in offering you images you will love.  In addition to this, I find the costs for my family personally, and for running a business increasing in every venue, so I need to adjust my pricing to reflect this reality. I have tried to make this price change as painless as possible, while offering you some benefit in giving you more photos on your CD. Recently, I have been doing more weekday evening sessions when time allows me to do so. If you email me wanting a session that is above and beyond my regular Saturday morning scheduled sessions, there is an additional $50 fee.   I hope you all understand and stick with me through this change.  I have come to enjoy all of you and seeing your little ones grow through the years! I am thankful for you and your business! 

No comments: