Schlieman family

Lauren and Jackson came to see me last fall, and little Lauren wasn't too interested in getting her photo taken. But this time around, she had a lot more fun during our session. She is just so cute, and I love her spunk! Her big brother Jackson has a TON of personality (which you can see in the photos!) and can tell you just about every bit of trivia about the world of dinosaurs! Impressive for a three year old for sure!



Love this one of Lauren and mama!




And when you think the kids are pretty much done with this whole getting-their-photo-taken thing, you just flip them upside down and you are guaranteed at least one more cute shot!
Are you sick TO DEATH of winter yet? I sure am! I am ready for summer photos in a BIG way. I cannot wait until I can shoot outside again! If you want to be on my contact list for a summer session, please email me at resolutionsphotography@gmail.com The summer sessions tend to go quickly, so get on my contact list so you have first dibs!

No comments: