Are you sick of winter yet?

I sure am.  And my poor boys just want to play outside.  In fact, we just got done making a list of all the things we are going to do this summer.  So far, we have 30 items on the list and we keep adding to it!
How about you?  What are your summer plans?  I sure hope you have time to squeeze in a fun summer session.  Because of some changes I have recently made, I have three more openings.  May 11 at 9am and 11am; May 25 at 9am and June 8 at 9am.  Have a photo session with me in the morning on Saturday and head to the lake in the afternoon.  Can't you just picture it? :)
And because every blog posting should have a picture, here's one of my favorites of my friend Shannon's family from last summer.  It's really not that far away, we just have to believe, right?
And another one of my faves from last summer...little Lauren and her pretty mama!  Love the color.

No comments: