NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Most of you know that the primary way I keep in contact with all of you, schedule my sessions, and do just about anything related to my business is through email.  The reason I do this is because as a stay at home mom, I never know if it will be a good time for me to answer phone calls (i.e. kids not screaming in the background!).  This week, hotmail decided to lock me out of my email for good because they were convinced that someone had hacked into my email account.  I tried numerous times to recover my account, but I was unsuccessful.  I now have a new email address: resolutionsphotography@gmail.com  If you have emailed me about a session and not received a response from me, please email me again using the new email address.  I apologize for any delay in getting back to you.

No comments: