Karter, Chloe and Reis

My cousin brings her kids in for a photoshoot at the end of the summer usually. It's always fun to see her and to see how much the kids have grown since the year before!

We went from the studio to my favorite sunflower field. I have this recurring dream some nights where I am trying to finish a photoshoot and the sun is going down (it is sort of a nightmare because in the dream, everything is going wrong and the sun is slipping down and I am running out of time). This night, I was living out that dream (although nothing was going wrong, thank goodness!). We had a later-than-normal start to our session, and I was furiously snapping photos and keeping one eye on the sun. If you can handle the anxiety of the situation, it's always such a pretty time for photos.


Then, with only a few minutes left to spare, we headed over to one of my favorite bridges.  I love the golden glow the sunset gives to these photos!
This is one of my favorite girls to photograph.  She is so pretty, and doesn't even have to try.  At all.


No comments: