Sache & Fischer

My best friend from childhood lives out of state, and when we get together (usually about once per year), it's such a fun time. We make memories that I carry with me until the next time we get together! Sometimes we have time to do a quick photoshoot. This year we did a few at my mom and dad's farm. Love the colors in these.





Then we went to the farm she grew up on.  There's not much left of the place, and I love how these black and white photos really match the somber mood that hits you when you see what's left of her family home.
It makes me so sad to remember all those sleepovers we had growing up in their house.  Now, you can barely tell where the house used to sit.

Such a difference in mood between the black and white photo and the color!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me homesick for them.
Grandma Arlet

Eating as a Path to Yoga said...

Gorgeous!