the unexpected


Last week I had all sorts of plans.  Some of them included the normal, every-day and mundane things like cleaning my house, doing the laundry, editing photos and taking care of my three babies.  Some of them were exceptional, like getting ready for my Graham's fifth birthday party.  But NONE of my plans included this.  At his birthday party, Graham was riding bike and fell directly on his elbow, breaking it.  The break landed us in the hospital for two days and he ended up needing surgery and having three pins placed in his arm.  This is not fun.  This was not in my plans for the summer, and it certainly was not in his.  But, we plug ahead anyway.  Just a note to let you know I may be slow with edit times and responding to emails as we deal with the unexpected...

No comments: