Jallison & Lucy

Any photographer will tell you that positive feedback from customers means so much. I absolutely LOVE to hear back from my customers about how much they enjoy their photos...it makes my day. I received an especially nice email from Jallison and Lucy's sweet mom. She always says the nicest things after our sessions, but this email really made my heart happy!

"You always make the girls feel so comfortable and pull out their personalities in your photo's and that means so much to me! When Jallison was younger she refused to have her photo taken---group shots were the worst and even snapshots had to be quick before she would run away. After our session on Saturday she told me "Mom, that was so much fun! I wish we could come here every Saturday!" That is a huge compliment to your patience and the magical touch you have with kids!"

Jallison and Lucy are so beautiful that it would be difficult to take a BAD photo of them!  Plus, their mom always puts a lot of thought into their clothes and accessories before our sessions.  I had so many favorites I just had to post a ton of them here.











No comments: