Luke & Autumn {Fargo engagement photography}

Who doesn't LOVE a good love story? I know I sure do. A couple of years ago my mom (who is NOT typically a matchmaker) got the idea to try to connect my beautiful niece through marriage, Autumn, with her handsome and just-returned-from-being-deployed-marine-pastor's son Luke (did you follow that?). My mom told Luke all about how sweet Autumn was, her affinity for hunting (which REALLY appealed to this gun-loving, all-american Marine!), and their shared Christian beliefs. But, we knew what would "seal the deal" would be if Luke could see a photo of Autumn. So, that afternoon, Autumn and I rushed out and did a quick photoshoot, and I posted pics of her on this little ol' bloggy for Luke to see. Fast forward through many months, a few text messages, phone calls and dates, and the rest is history! We are SO excited to have Luke join our family next summer, and I am so happy for our Autumn to be a Mrs.! Even though engagement photography is not in my typical repertoire, I really enjoyed shooting this session! And seriously, could they be any cuter together? (Although I'm not sure if a Marine likes to be referred to as 'cute'.)












No comments: