Zac, Ashtyn and Brynley

I had so much fun photographing this family, and once again it was so fun to see how much they have all grown up since I last photographed them.  Mom was nice enough to email me this photo from a session we did a few years ago so I could show you all the difference.  This is one of my favorite sibling photos, and even though I looked high and low for it, it was no where to be found on my hard drive.  It was fun seeing it again...almost like seeing an old friend!
And here they are now...

Love these with mom! Zac just graduated and so this was our last session together before he flies the nest!



 If anyone ever asked me what my favorite style of photograph was, or something that I hope would be my "signature" portrait, this would be it.  Simple, crystal clear head shots where the subject takes the main stage.  They are always, always, always my favorites.





No comments: