Johnson family

Photographing this crew was a pleasure for me because it's so fun to see a group of siblings who mesh together as well as these four do. I am sure their mom and dad see their share of squabbles and feuds, but in my studio the day of their session, they were nothing but helpful and pleasant with each other. (Maybe they can come to my house and teach my boys a few things!)


Little Nora wasn't thrilled about taking individual photos, but she is so cute with her little pouty face!
(Wish I was this cute when I pout!)
Thomas is absolutely heart-melting in this photo.  Don't you just want to squeeze him?
I think you can see the great sibling chemistry in these silly photos...
And I LOVE these of mom and her kiddos!
One of my photog friends told me one time that photos that tell a story should be in black and white. I absolutely agree! I think these mother/child photos, although somewhat formal in nature, do tell a story! They tell a story of a mama who loves her kids with all of her heart...I think you can really see it come through in the photos!

No comments: