Nora & Grace

Some of you may remember the "All-American Kid" contest I hosted last July. I received lots of photos of adorable kids, and then chose a few finalists that were posted on facebook. Facebook fans of Resolutions Photography then "liked" their favorite photo. The photo with the most number of likes by July 4th won a free session. Nora was the winner, and I think she is super cute! Thanks again to everyone who participated. I am going to make the contest an annual event! It was a cold, rainy fall day for our session, but after a few studio shots,  we ventured outdoors anyway.  I am glad both Nora and Grace are well-seasoned photo-shoot subjects, and were able to endure the cold temperatures so that I could get some great shots! Here's my favorites:



Big sister Grace got in a few shots, too.  Beautiful!



I am officially DONE with sessions for 2012!  I will be booking for January-March soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: