Introducing Grayson Luke...

This blog posting has been six weeks in the making! It's been so hard finding the time to edit these photos, but here they are! Our sweet Grayson was born December 29and weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces. He is an absolute joy and makes our family of boys complete!

My life, my loves, my boys...



My mom snapped this of me as I was trying to calm down Grayson between shoots. I didn't think it would be a keeper until I edited it...love it!











And one sweet little smile to top it all off...

4 comments:

Beth Miller said...

Beautiful photos of Grayson! You are very talented, Elizabeth! I'm so happy for you!

Beth

Heidi said...

he's so precious! Lovely photos!

Hot Cocoa Photography said...

Just perfect!! Every last one!!

Shannonheick said...

oh these are amazing. i love the bible verse one and the close up of the hands. and all of them! he's super sweet!