Some exciting news!

Whew! It has been a whirwind summer for me so far! We have had some ups and downs lately, and I am hoping things will get back to "normal" (whatever that is) soon. We started the summer off with my youngest son breaking his leg, and things seemed to go a bit downhill from there. But, we press on!
I have some exciting news! In the next month or two, Resolutions Photography will be moving into a brand new studio! This studio will be located about a two minute drive from my home, so it will be in approximately the same location. I will still be shooting newborns in my home, but everything else will be done outdoors and in my new studio! I'll be posting photos of my new studio when work on it is completed, which should be soon!
Now for a flurry of mini-sneak peeks. I haven't been able to blog my sessions much lately because things have been so crazy around here, but I wanted to share some of the cuteness that I have photographed lately...

No comments: