An announcement from Resolutions Photography...

Hi everyone!
I am now officially booked up for the months of July, August and September. If you would like to be on my contact list for a booking in October or November, please email me and let me know dlizbuck3@msn.com Remember, I don't automatically put you on my contact list each time, you have to let me know that you would possibly like a session for those months.
I will also not be booking any more high school seniors for the rest of the year. I will be doing newborn sessions for June, July, August and September only for those who have previously talked to me about doing a session for them.
I have three great reasons for not over-extending myself this summer and fall! Baby number three will make his or HER appearance New Year's, 2012!

3 comments:

Frugal Fargo Mommy said...

Congrats again Liz!!

Heidi said...

congratulations!!! My baby is now 5 months old and I'm still keeping it low key to be home with him. Hooray for little blessings!

Shannonheick said...

Liz! i'm so excited! what a great post too!