Session Opening!

I have decided to open an extra Saturday for sessions! The session is for Saturday, December 6th. Session times are the following: 10, 11, 12, 1 and 2pm. These openings are for new and returning customers. There may be a slightly extended return time on photos (4-6 weeks). It may be possible to get your photos in a week if you are willing to pay a $50 rush fee, unless my editing load is too substantial at that point. These will fill on a first come, first serve basis. I sent out an email regarding this opening to everyone on my contact list for Jan-March bookings. If you did not get that email, and want to be notified when I am booking for that time period, please email me so I can put your name on the list. I am taking new customers for this time period.Thank you!

No comments: