Some raw honesty for your Monday evening...

Whew! I have had an intense day of scheduling customers for fall. To be honest, it is always emotionally taxing for me when I start to schedule for a new season. I remember when I first started my business, and I prayed for customers and that God would bless my business if He saw fit to do so. Now, thinking back to those days, it is just so hard for me to turn anyone away.
Last fall, I over-extended myself in many ways and ended up a basket-case of sorts. I was not a good wife or mom (at least I didn't feel that way), and I felt like I was only in survival mode a good percentage of the time. This fall I determined that I would not do that to myself or my family, but I have already found myself pushing some boundaries I had set in place.
PLEASE believe me when I tell you how incredibly hard it is to turn anyone who wants a session with me away. It is even harder for me when I have had a session with you before, and have a working relationship with you!
So, that being said, I will not be taking any new customers at this time. I am almost completely booked, and am waiting on a couple more emails to come in before I make it official for the fall.
OK, so now that I have had my online therapy session, here is the beautiful miss Kate and her adorable little brother.
Thanks, Kelly, for waiting so long for your photos! :)








No comments: