About Me...

Here is what you need to know about me in a nutshell:
(1) I still consider myself a bit of a novice when it comes to this whole thing. I know it's definitely more than a hobby for me though, and I am learning more almost everyday.
(2) I know what it's like to desperately want those boutique-style photographs of your children and not even have a prayer of being able to afford them. I believe in offering the same style of photos as more expensive photographers at a much more affordable price. I keep things simple, and don't spend a lot of money on things like marketing, high end props or an expensive studio.
(3) I am 33 years old, and a stay at home mom to two boys. I homeschool my oldest boy. I have a master's in Family Therapy and will probably never go back to my "career." (Although, you should never say never.) I grew up on a ranch near Bismarck, ND.
(4) My style of photography is very simple and clean. I always have a very heavy emphasis on the eyes. One of the biggest prerequisites of any photo I decide to keep and edit is that it be very clear. Blurry photos drive me crazy, however "artsy" they may be. I like playing with textures and tones in photos during my editing process. I feel like I have an "editing eye" when it comes to my photographs.
(5) Things I love: decorating, thrift stores, scrapbooking, shopping with my mom and sister in law, snuggling in bed with my boys, long conversations with my husband, eating (a little too much!), learning more about God's Word through Bible study.

No comments: